AT&T mail or SBCGlobal mail is a mail service recognized for its flexibility and reliability. You can easily set up this mail on any smart device, be it a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Most of the people in the US prefer this mailer due to the abundance of features and functions. However, you may occasionally encounter an issue with email such as phishing or promotional emails that are continuously received in your inbox folder. If you want to get rid of these emails, follow the steps on the page.
If you have the same problem with your SBCGlobal email account, no need to worry, just follow the steps and fix the problem yourself. You can easily block receiving spam emails in your inbox by applying simple steps. If you encounter any problems, you can reconfigure it from scratch.
Block email address:
If you are receiving unnecessary emails from a particular email address or from a particular company, please follow the steps below to block it.
- Log in to the email account and click on the ‘Gear Icon’.
- From here go to ‘Settings’ and click on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Blocked email addresses” option.
- Enter the email address in the list of blocked email addresses. You can use the onscreen keyboard or the physical keyboard to enter an email address.
- After this, you will no longer receive any email from the blocked email address. If you want to unlock it in the future, please remove it from the list.
Unblocking blocked addresses:
If you want to unblock any address in the near future, you can easily do so by following the steps mentioned here:
- Go to the ‘forbidden’ addresses page.
- An open list of email addresses that are blocked.
- Click to highlight the address.
- Tap ‘Remove’ to remove the address from the blocked list. Emails will start to arrive in your inbox folder. You can even compose a new email and send it to the newly unlocked address.
Learn more: In addition to the steps listed above, there are a few additional steps you can implement on your SBCGlobal email account.
- When you unblock any email address from SBCGlobal’s email account, the server will automatically delete messages received from the blocked email address. You cannot retrieve emails from blocked email addresses.
- All mailbox folders such as trash, inbox, and spam will remain empty when you block spam email addresses. You will receive a limited number of messages daily.
- If you find that after blocking the email address, you still receive the messages from the same email address, it means someone has hacked or compromised your account. If you find the following symptoms on your account, it means someone is hacking the account.
- Unknown messages from unknown person.
- No new emails are received in your account inbox.
- Login problem.
Also Read: Email Server Configuration for SBCGlobal
Categories: How to