Listen to the Podcast:
The changes in WhatsApp came little by little, but every year of waiting was worth it since currently the aforementioned fast messaging platform offers you a large number of security and privacy features, such as:
You can send photos and videos that only one person can see, make group calls with up to 32 people, hide the “Online” connection, and more.
WhatsApp hides an important feature that most people didn’t know existed and didn’t take full advantage of. We are talking about the tool that allows you to know where your partner, friends or family are in real time, which means that you can access their location at any time.
Before starting, it is necessary to highlight that your partner or the person you are going to track must meet three essential requirements: first, that they carry their iOS or the ability to use an Android smartphone anywhere, access the Internet and maintain device security. active location.
- First, make sure there are no pending WhatsApp updates.
- Now, open the app and come up with some excuse for that person to send you their “real time” location.
- It can, for example, tell you that you have placed an order online and that the so-called “supplier” will receive a real-time location update using your friend’s phone number (the user should not know or have this). aggregate).
- By default, the real-time location marks “one hour” and it is likely that it will not change it, so you will have that time to follow the steps of your partner or friend.
- If you modify it, the minimum time is 15 minutes.
- Remember that with the location in real time, you will know where a person is going; the mobile will work as a GPS on the move.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and innovative tools that you can keep trying, and you will only need to enter the following link to get more WhatsApp notes on Dropbox, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?