For people who use a Mac computer very frequently, such as working from home or studying online every day, keeping the device in top condition should be regular. Macube Cleaner, a well-designed and lightweight application geared towards Mac optimization, is a must-have program if you consider keeping your Mac function with great stability and fast reaction speed.
Here is everything you need to know about Macube Cleaner.
Introduction to Macube Cleaner
macube cleaner is a useful application that is geared to process all kinds of Mac cleanup jobs. It can detect your Mac computer in depth and intelligently sort the data, files and applications into different categories such as system junk, large and old files, cache data, Etc. By checking with them in groups, people would find that cleaning up Mac is a simple job to go on. It is also equipped with Smart Scan feature, it even provides a way for people to clean up disk space and free up Mac with just one chance. By keeping your Mac tidy and regularly optimized, the performance of your Mac can be maintained or even optimized to give you a stable and smooth Mac using experience.
Supported operating system: macOS 10.10 or later
Prices: Free for the first 7 days ($8.95 for monthly plan; $69.95 for lifetime plan)
Macube Cleaner: Features and Highlights
What can Macube Cleaner do for you in detail? With 7 major cleaning functions provided, Macube Cleaner can solve most types of file, data and application cleaning to bring you back an optimized Mac computer again. Here are the details of its most prominent features:
smart scan – for people who want to clean Mac automatically to replace manual manipulation, Smart Scan mode only requires one click to scan the entire device in depth, then sort items like system junk and app cache to continue cleaning into one go.
Large and old files – By sorting files based on size and creation date, people can easily sort out of date large files to get tons of storage back once again.
duplicate finder – the program can also intelligently detect the duplicate files, folders, images and other items to give you access to remove such duplicates and free up a lot of space.
app uninstaller – all applications installed on Mac can be easily uninstalled, with all related files and data removed using the uninstall feature provided by Macube Cleaner. It also works to uninstall malware and greatly improve the security of your Mac.
privacy guard – clean all your device browsing data including cookies, browsing and download history from browsers to protect your privacy security.
File shredder – by discovering any files that are difficult to remove, File Shredder can do you a favor to remove the malicious files in one go.
Extension Manager – to get rid of some malicious browser extensions that can harm your computer, check and manage them inside Macube Cleaner to safeguard your device privacy.
All the features provided in Macube Cleaner can be easily accessed on the left navigation panel, and the intuitive layout also ensures easy manipulation to process Macube Cleaner. You will not find it difficult to control Macube Cleaner no matter what features you are about to use. use on it.
Pros and cons of Macube Cleaner
From the pros and cons, this part will walk you through the details of the Macube cleaner it can provide. Please take a look.
- Comprehensive Mac Cleanup Features: the program has divided its cleaning functions covering people of all needs to keep Mac devices light. From those large and old files, duplicate items, unused apps, and more, you can get on with convenient cleanup within this single app.
- Simple design for easy handling: The simple user interface is also a highlight of the program as people will not need to spend a lot of time getting familiar with it. All of its features can be easily found in the navigation pane, making efficiency much easier.
- Powerful Smart Scan to proceed in one go: the program also equips smart scan feature to automatically detect and sort files on Mac for storage recovery and high productivity in an instant.
- Privacy protection tool available: To ensure the safety of your personal data on Mac, the program offers corresponding options to protect privacy from leaks.
- Quick Mac Cleanup: From scanning to cleaning process, Macube can work with the least effort and fastest speed to make Mac optimization an effortless job.
- Only free for the first 7 days: Macube Cleaner offers a free period for the first 7 days to access full features without any restrictions.
- Lack of antivirus tools: Although this program provides comprehensive Mac cleaning features, it does not integrate with antivirus features to scan your Mac for malware or viruses.
How to optimize your Mac with Macube Cleaner
The operations are similar when you use different features of Macube Cleaner, and you can easily manipulate the Mac optimization by following the step-by-step guide. Take the Smart Scan function as an example.
Step 1. Install Macube Cleaner and select Smart Scan
First, install Macube Cleaner on your Mac computer. Once completed, open the program and you will be in the main source of the Smart Scan feature by default.
Step 2. Continue to scan your Mac thoroughly
Tap the Smart Scan button right in the middle. Subsequently, Macube Cleaner will start the scanning function and tidy up the data and files on Mac thoroughly for you.
Step 3. Select the category of data or files to delete
Once Macube Cleaner completes the scanning process, all data and file categories will be listed in the program. Now, select those that you want to clean and optimize your Mac.
Step 4. Confirm to clean up your Mac
Eventually, tap on the Clean button to start the cleaning process. Once the useless data and files are removed from your Mac, its performance can be optimized in no time.
Macube Cleaner is a comparatively specialized yet powerful program to prepare on Mac as a helper to process daily optimization. Its various features are all helpful in keeping a Mac tidy, keeping the device running at a faster speed and more stable performance. For people who don’t want complicated operations at all, Smart Scan is definitely a good feature to optimize Mac automatically. Why not get Macube Cleaner and get started with the 7-day free trial from now?
Subscribe to our latest newsletter
To read our exclusive content, sign up now. $5/month, $50/year