Madison Lilly Bailey is an American film and television actress. She is most famous for her work on the Netflix original drama series Outer Banks, starring the lead role of Kiara Carrera. She has appeared in several films and series such as Constantine (2015), Swamp Murders (2015), Murder Chose Me (2017) and Impractical Jokers: The Movie (2020).
Birth and family
Madison Lilly was born on January 29, 1999 in Kernersville, North Carolina. She is 24 years old. Her father’s name is Alex Bailey and her mother’s name is Katherine Bailey. Bailey has three brothers and three sisters.
She was adopted and her adoptive mother died in 2018. Madison and her sisters have a tattoo in memory of their mother. She is the youngest of seven siblings. She did her schooling at East Forsyth High School.
Movies and television shows
Madison started her career with the movie Constantine as Caroline in the year 2015. She appeared in the movie Swamp Murders as Mary Hold Bear in the year 2015. In the year 2017, she appeared in Mr. Mercedes in the character of Chloe.
Madison later made her debut with the television series Murder Chose Me as Angela Henry. She acted in the movie Night Club Secrets as Jackie in the year 2018. In the same year, she did a movie titled Two Roads in which she played the role of Zoe in 2018.
From 2018 to 2019, she starred in the television series Black Lightning as Wendy Hernandez and appeared in 6 episodes of the series.
In 2020-22, she was seen in the lead role of Kiara in the Netflix original series Outer Banks starring alongside Chase Stokes, Jonathan Daviss and Rudy Pankow.
- Madison Bailey was born and raised in North Carolina.
- He was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder at age 17 and said
“I got my diagnosis and that’s what I needed: a word to call it other than ‘crazy.’ I started to realize my own triggers.”
- She is of African and Italian descent and was adopted by white parents.
- Her adoptive mother passed away in August 2018, she and her two sisters have a tattoo in honor of her memory.
- She appeared in the series Impractical Jokers: The Movie as Bowling Alley Girl in 2020.
- Madison Lilly is in a relationship with University of North Carolina Charlotte women’s basketball star Mariah Linney.
- Madison loves music and traveling.