Sana Khan (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Bio, Boyfriend & More
Sana Khan is an Indian film actress and model. She has made films in many regional languages including Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. She started her career with the Hindi film Yehi Hai High Society in 2005. Apart from this, she has worked in more than 50 television commercials.
Birth and family
Sana Khan was born on August 21, 1987 in a Muslim family in Mumbai. His father was from Kannur, Kerala and his mother Saeeda was from Mumbai. Sana’s family lived in Dharavi, a neighborhood in Mumbai. Saeeda runs a skin clinic.
|Real name||Saiyad Sana Khan|
|Profession||Actress, model and dancer|
|Birthdate||August 21, 1987|
|place of birth||Bombay, Maharastra|
|Native city||Bombay, Maharastra|
|Family||Mother: Saeeda KhanFather: Name unknown (Malayali Muslim who belonged to Kannur, Kerala) Sister: Not available Brother: Not available Husband: Mufti Anas (m. 2020-present)|
Educational details and more
Sana’s modeling career began in 2005 with Yehi Hai High Society and she soon got acting offers from the South Indian film industry. She appeared in acclaimed films like Silambattam, Thambikku Indha Ooru and Gaganam. Her Bollywood debut came with Wajah Tum Ho, in which she starred alongside Sharman Joshi and Gurmeet Choudhary. Although the film failed at the box office, it proved significant in establishing her as a leading actress.
In 2020, Sana made her digital debut with Hotstar’s web series Special OPS, where she played the important role of Sonia and earned praise for her chemistry with co-star Karan Tacker.
Physical statistics and more
|Height||5′ 3″ Feet|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Hobbies||Travel and cook|
Sana Khan married Anas Sayad in a private and low-key ceremony in Surat. It’s an arranged marriage. Sana had previously been in a relationship with choreographer Melvin Louis until February 2020, when they decided to go their separate ways.
In March 2023, Sana and her husband Anas Saiyad announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Marital status and more
|boy’s friends||Melvin Louis (choreographer; ex-boyfriend)|
|Wedding’s date||November 20, 2020|
|Controversies||1. In 2020, Sana Khan accused Melvin Louis of being unfaithful with several women, calling him a habitual liar and cheater.2. Sana got tremendous recognition for her role as the ‘toing girl’ in Amul Macho. Unfortunately, she was deemed so inappropriate that she was eventually banned.3. A follower of Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim filed a complaint in which he mentioned Sana, alleging that the act on the television show “Jashn-e-ummeed” had offended her religious sentiments.|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 1-2 crore INR/film|
|Net worth||40-60 crores|
Presence on social networks
Some facts about Sana Khan
- Sana Khan was born and raised in Mumbai.
- He started his career path as a model and has appeared in commercials with notable personalities such as Shahrukh Khan, Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Salman Khan.
- Sana made her Bollywood debut with the film Yehi Hai High Society in the year 2005.
- In 2006, she appeared in a song in the Tamil film ‘E’, however, her first acting debut was in the film ‘Silambattam’, where she played the character of Jaanu. For this role, she received the International Tamil Film Award for Best New Actress.
- The 2010 film Kalyanram Kathi was his first Telugu film.
- In the 2016 Hindi film Wajah Tum Ho, she played the lead actress and her bold scenes with Sharman Joshi and Gurmeet Choudhary gained a lot of attention.
- Sana played the role of Akshay Kumar’s girlfriend in the film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha.
- Apart from Bigg Boss, he has appeared as a contestant in shows across genres like Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 6, Box Cricket League 2 and Kitchen Champion 5.
- In 2012-13, she participated in Salman Khan’s show Bigg Boss 6 and became the second runner-up of the show. There were many rumors in the media about her relationship with Vishal Karwal during the show.
- Apart from films, Sana has worked on the web series Special OPS.
- She works with her mother at a skin care clinic or travels in her free time.
- Sana likes to collect teddy bears, there are many teddy bears in her bedroom.
If you have more details about Sana Khan. Please comment below, we will update within an hour.