Doctors surgically remove an 8-inch can of deodorant from the rectum of a 30-year-old man

An Iranian man required medical intervention to remove a tube of deodorant that had been inserted into his rectum. The 30-year-old individual sought medical attention approximately two hours after insertion, experiencing severe stomach pains.

The attending physicians shared his case in a medical journal, where it was revealed that an unidentified object had previously been inserted into the rectum without complications.

screenshot

Examination of the man’s anus showed no signs of trauma, bleeding or cuts. Still, medical professionals were unable to locate any part of the container, according to the Visual Journal of Emergency Medicine.

Due to the man’s extreme pain, a rectal examination was not possible and an x-ray was used to determine the location of the can.

He was then taken to the operating room of the Tehran University of Medical Sciences emergency department, where surgeons made an incision in his abdomen and successfully removed the container the same day.

See also  Who Is Kelli Berglund’s Boyfriend, Tyler Wilson? Relationship Timeline and Dating History

Following the procedure, the man spent an additional day in the hospital and received a psychiatric evaluation before being released.

The act of inserting objects into the rectum, known as anal play, is often associated with sexual pleasure due to the large number of nerves in the anus. It can stimulate the prostate in men, while in women it can indirectly stimulate parts of the vagina.

SurgerySurgery

However, anal play carries several risks, including getting stuck objects and possible intestinal perforation, which can lead to life-threatening infections if material from the digestive tract spills elsewhere in the body.

The NHS advises people to engage in anal play safely by using objects with a flared base to prevent them from getting lost.

MasturbateMasturbate

The medical journal study noted that the most common foreign bodies found in rectums are sexual devices, followed by glass bottles, food, vegetables (such as cucumbers), and wooden objects.

In a bizarre case, a man in the Czech Republic died after inserting a ping pong ball into his rectum and accidentally electrocuting himself during a self-pleasure session.

Experts have long warned about the dangers of foreign bodies perforating the intestine, which can lead to serious infections.

Dr. Zubair Malik, of Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine, recommends that rectal foreign body removal be performed by a trained surgeon or gastroenterologist because of the high risks involved.’

For more trending stories, follow us on Telegram.

Categories: Trending
Source: vtt.edu.vn

Leave a Comment