Iti Acharya (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Bio, Boyfriend & More
Iti Acharya is an Indian actress and model who has worked in various film industries such as Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil. She won the title of “Mr. and Miss South India 2016” in Bengaluru and since then she has been a brand ambassador and face of many brands. Her Hollywood debut came with the song from her album “Lover Her Too Much”, which appeared on a Times Square billboard in New York City.
Iti Acharya’s birthplace is Rajasthan. She is the winner of the title of Miss South India 2016, Bangalore. She is known for her films in Kannada language. After graduating from NIFT with a degree in fashion design and acting in several plays, Iti began her career as a Formula One Grid Girl.
Her attractive looks and notable style caught the attention of Kannada filmmakers and she began working as an actress. She later appeared in Tamil and Malayalam films, such as Kili Poyi (2013), Panganam (2014), Deal Raja (2016) and Kerala Today (2015).
Additionally, she starred in the independent Hindi film Satyavati, which focuses on corrective rape and was screened by the Washington DC Center and the Harvard University Film Society. Her most famous films include Kavacha, Dhwani, Kerela Today, Seema Botha Agatha and My-Love.
|Real name||Iti Acharya|
|Profession||Actor and model|
|Birthdate||July 15, 1994|
|place of birth||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Native city||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Family||Mother: Name unknown Father: Name unknown Brother: Abhi Acharya (younger)Sister: Not availableHusband: Not available|
Educational details and more
|Colleague||National Institute of Fashion and Technology|
|Educational qualification||Bachelor of Design|
|Debut||Movie: Kili Poyi (2013)|
|Awards||Miss South India 2016|
Physical statistics and more
|Height||In feet: 5′ 6″ feetIn meters: 1.6 m|
|Weight||In pounds: 143 lbs In kilograms: 65 Kg|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Hobbies||Travel and listen to music|
Marital status and more
|A couple||Not available|
|Net worth||Not available|
Presence on social networks
Some facts about Iti Acharya
- Iti Acharya lives in Bengaluru, Telangana.
- His younger brother, Abhi Acharya, was nominated for a Grammy. He currently studies at Berklee College of Music.
- As the star of a celebrity show, Iti appeared on the ramp at the KGFW 2021 held in Bengaluru. For the show she wore a little white dress, designed by young designer Dina from Shillong.
- He has appeared on the covers of several magazines.
- She became the first Kannada actress to walk the red carpet at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival.
- She was previously Miss South India and was appointed World Peace Ambassador and Cultural Ambassador to India by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- She has showcased her skills in Kathak and belly dancing on stage at esteemed Indian events such as the Indian Navy Ball, as well as internationally at the Indian Social Cultural Center in Abu Dhabi.
- Pocket Films has revived its English short film Mi-Amor, a tragic love story, for its channel.
- He is actively involved in the Karnataka International Human Rights Community.
If you have more details about Iti Acharya. Please comment below, we will update within an hour.