Murder of Mauricio Nascimento: The Met reviews the brutal attack on a homeless man

A murder case is attracting people’s attention. This case has raised several questions. The death of Mauricio Nascimentos became a matter of concern for everyone. An investigation is underway into the man’s death. Famous Croydon sleeper Mauricio Nascimento was discovered dead on July 12, 2021. He was 44 years old at the time of his last breath. This case has been a controversial topic but is gaining concern again. What happened to Mauricio Nascimento? How did he die? What is the problem in this case? Get all the answers to read it correctly.

Murder of Mauricio Nascimento

According to the report, he was discovered dead on Rush Common in Brixton Hill and the pathologist said it was the most horrific attack he had ever seen. The case became the controversial case. If we talk about the condition of the body, it was found with some injuries. His nose, neck, skull and almost all of his ribs were broken. Police must try to obtain forensic evidence because the shocking scene of the beating was not covered by any type of camera. Yes, the scene was not caught on CCTV. We want to tell you an important point: Mauricio’s bank card was used two days after his murder, which gave the agents a breakthrough.

Mauricio Nascimento

When the police verified the entire case, they revealed the suspect behind the matter. However, a belt was found at the scene of the murder and the DNA match was that of a 29-year-old man, whose name was identified as Arturas Ptickinas, with a one in a billion chance that it came from someone else. So, it was clear that he was the suspect in this case. However, there was no filmed evidence so this case became complicated.

See also  How did Lavell Jones die? What was the drummer's cause of death?

Furthermore, his DNA is discovered on Mauricio’s wrists, face and neck. When police received suspicions about Aleksandrovas, they compared the DNA with the person’s DNA and got a match with the 29-year-old. If we talk about the CCTV footage, it shows them leaving his house on Norwood High Street and heading towards Rush Common. When this case occurred at 3:16 a.m., the young man’s phone was connected to a nearby antenna. When extensive forensic evidence came out, the jury convicted both after they contested the charges. We have shared all the details about the news, which we have obtained from other sources to write this article for the readers. If we get more details, we will inform you first on the same site. Stay tuned for more updates.

Categories: Biography

Leave a Comment