Riya Bhattacharje (Actress) Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Career, TV Shows, Movies & More
Riya Bhattacharje is an Indian television actress and model. She is best known for playing the role of Akriti Saxena in Star Plus’ show Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey alongside Yesha Rughani and Manan Joshi. Riya started her career by participating in FBB Femina Miss India Kolkata in 2014 and was among the 13 finalists.
Birth and early life
Riya Bhattacharje was born in Cooch Behar, a small town in West Bengal to a Hindu family. Throughout the journey, her mother has been her source of energy that motivated her to pursue honors in English at Bhawanipore College along with her modeling.
|Real name||Riya Bhattacharje|
|Profession||Actor and model|
|place of birth||Cooch Behar, West Bengal|
|Native city||Cooch Behar, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother: Not availableFather: Not availableSister: Not availableBrother: Not availableHusband: Not available|
Riys has walked the ramp on numerous occasions for designers Mumtaz Khan, Ritu Kumar and Sunit Verma to name a few. Some of her notable projects that she has participated in include Fashion Weeks like Kolkata Design and Fashion Week, Kolkata Couture Fashion Week, Indian Lifestyle and Bridal Fashion Week. Volvo Coimbatore Fashion Week (2016) and Pune Fashion Week 2 (2016).
Riya began her acting career as a supporting actress in a television series. She got her first prominent role in 2020 with Colors TV show Ishq Mein Marjawan 2. Later she appeared in several TV shows like Nath, Agni Vayu and Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey. Additionally, she also worked in episodic shows like Pyaar Tune Kya Kya, Adaalat, Crime Petrol and Emotional Atyachar.
Educational details and more
|Colleague||Bhawanipore College, Kolkata|
|Educational qualification||English Honors|
|Debut||Television: Emotional Atyachar (2016; episodic role)Movie: Boxer III (2018; Bengali)|
|Hobbies||Pet parent, Painting, Social work for dogs and cats.|
Marital status and more
|A couple||Not available|
|Net worth||INR 10-50 crores|
Presence on social networks
Some facts about Riya Bhattacharje
- Riya Bhattacharje grew up in a joint family in Cooch Behar.
- The first ramps he walked on were at his university festivals.
- She has worked with many of the glamor industry’s top fashion designers including Mumtaz Khan, Ritu Kumar, Bosky Nathwani, Vaishali S and Simone Khambatta.
- She also appeared in many television commercials of renowned brands like Oppo, Reliance Market, Lays, etc.
- Riya is an animal lover and has many dogs at home. She often uploads photos with dogs.
- She believes that her school days are the most precious time of her life, when she would have a gala time with her friends during lunch time and run around the playground.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- Riya is a fitness enthusiast and works hard regularly. She maintains a strict diet that includes adequate amounts of protein and carbohydrates.
If you have more details about Riya Bhattacharje. Please comment below, we will update within an hour.