Ayesha Kanga (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Bio, Boyfriend & More
Ayesha Kanga is an Indian actress and model. She came into limelight overnight after her performance as Yashika Mehta in the web series Class that aired on Netflix in 2023. Ayesha appeared alongside Gurfateh Singh Pirzada, Chayan Chopra, Anjali Sivaraman, Madhyama Segal and Moses Koul. She began her career as a model in television commercials.
Birth and early life
Ayesha Kanga was born on August 7, 1995 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her father was Parsi and her mother is Punjabi Sikh. Her mother Suneeta Sodhi Kanga is a business mentor and advisor. She has an older sister named Trisha who is a dancer and choreographer.
Ayesha studied at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai and then enrolled at the National Institute of Design of India to pursue a career in design. She has also completed a fashion course at the Saint-Etienne School of Art and Design (École supérieure d’Art et Design de Saint-Étienne).
|Actress and model
|August 7, 1995
|place of birth
|Father: Name unknown Mother: Suneeta Kanga Sister: Trisha KangaBrother: Not availableHusband: Not available
Ayesha began her career as a child entertainer in 2011 with the comedy Best of Luck Nikki. Later, she played episodic roles in The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir and Gumrah – The End of Innocence. In 2018, she made her debut as a professional actress through the television series Mega Icons as the young Kiran Bedi. She rose to fame with the 2013 Netflix series Class playing the lead role of Yashika Mehta. The series is based on the most elite school in Delhi. Class is an official adaptation of the Spanish sensation Elite.
Educational details and more
|St. Xavier’s CollegeNational Institute of Design, IndiaSaint-Etienne School of Art and Design
|Licensed in letters
|Television: Best of Luck, Nikki (2011)Web series: Class (2023)
Physical statistics and more
|5′ 7″ Feet
Marital status and more
Presence on social networks
Some facts about Ayesha Kanga
- Ayesha Kanga was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- While graduating, she participated in several beauty pageants and worked for many fashion designers.
- She has also worked as a graphic designer at Adobe.
- She was selected as Times Fresh Face 2011 by Times of India, held at Bandra Fort. The event was judged by Bollywood actor Imran Khan and Jacqueline Fernandes.
- Ayesha worked for many well-known brands like Reliance Jewels, Coca, Cola, Kiehl’s India, St. Ives, etc.
- She also had the opportunity to appear alongside Ranbir Kapoor in the Oppo Mobile advertisement.
If you have more details about Ayesha Kanga. Please comment below, we will update within an hour.