Listen to the Podcast:
The Meta app allows us to use different features and also has special tricks. Find out how to use one on your Apple cell phone.
WhatsApp, being one of the most popular applications in the world given its large number of users, also has a host of features that make the application easier to use. Many times it happens that since there are so many tools, which are also constantly updated, we do not have a complete idea of everything we can do on the platform.
Therefore, it is normal for you to discover the different tricks that allow you to get the most out of the operation of the application. However, some of them are not always available for all cell phones. A unique function is to read deleted messages on Apple smartphones and iPhones.
In the following lines we leave you the following trick so that you can read the messages deleted by other people from your iPhone. Pay attention at every step.
How to see deleted messages in WhatsApp on your iPhone
In order to use this particular hack, you will not need to use any third-party applications, please be patient and have time to do it.
Step by step: how to read deleted messages
- First of all, you will need to make a backup of WhatsApp. Conveniently, you do this when you are not receiving messages (for example, at dawn) since you could lose them.
- Now, go to the “Application Settings”.
- Among the specifications, I chose that the backup be on your iPhone and not in the cloud.
- Once you’ve done this and notice someone deleted a message, you’ll need to uninstall WhatsApp.
- Then go to the App Store, search for WhatsApp and reinstall the app.
- Once you have opened the app, it will ask if you want to restore the latest backup. Of course, confirm the action and wait a few seconds.
- Finally, you will see the message deleted by the other person on WhatsApp.
If you want to know whatsapp chat tips and tricks then read this article
Before leaving a WhatsApp group: read this amazing article
Did you know how to integrate Whatsapp with GPT Chat? The complete process is described here.
Subscribe to our latest newsletter
To read our exclusive content, sign up now. $5/month, $50/year