If you don’t meet the requirements to put a YouTube link in your Instagram stories, we’ll show you another way to advertise your videos. You need to download the video you want to share and then upload it to your accounts.
When we see a video within the YouTube platform that we like and want to share, direct messages are the only option that it does not give. But here, we will show you how you can upload the video to your stories so that other people can easily see it.
Download the video to your mobile device. You can use other tools like Y2mate to get the mp4 file.
- Enter your Instagram profile from your mobile device.
- Press the “+” button at the bottom of the screen.
Press the “+” button
- Go to the “Gallery” section to find the video.
Find the video
- Select your video and press “Next”.
Select your video and press Next
- Now you can put a filter on the video, select the cover and add a title.
Now you can put a filter on the video
- Hit the post.
In this way, you will have published your video on your Instagram profile so that any follower can see it.
If you want to share the video to your stories, you can do so directly from the video post in your feed by hitting the share icon and then on the story. With this option you invite your users to enter your profile and watch the video from there.