Joy Sunday (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Bio, Boyfriend & More
Joy Sunday is an American actress. She is best known for her performance in the television series Wednesday, Dear White People, Good Trouble, Macgyver and Carol’s Second Act. In addition to television, she also appeared in films such as You’ll Never See This Coming, Limelight, Closing: Attempt 1, Swansong and Hero Stuff.
Joy Sunday was born on April 17, 1995 in Staten Island, New York, to Nigerian parents. She obtained acting training at the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music, Art and Performing Arts, based in New York. She later also attended Graham Shiels Studio.
Joy has worked in theater at Black Box Theatre, Little Flower Theatre, and Keen Theater Company before entering the film industry. She landed her first major role on CBS’s MacGyver, directed by Gabriel Beristain. Joy appeared in supporting roles in films such as Bad Hair, Beta Test, Rise and Shithouse July. In 2022, she rose to fame after playing Bianca Barclay in Wednesday released on Netflix.
|Real name||Sunday of Joy Okon|
|Birthdate||April 17, 1995|
|place of birth||Staten Island, New York|
|Native city||Staten Island, New York|
|Family||Mother: Not availableFather: Not availableSister: Not availableBrother: Not availableHusband: Not available|
|ADDRESS||Los Angeles California|
Educational details and more
|College/Institute||USC School of Cinematic ArtsLaGuardia High School of Music, Art and Performing ArtsGraham Shiels StudioThe Treehouse|
|Debut||Television: MacGyver (2018)Movie: Your Mind in Pieces (2019)|
Physical statistics and more
|Height||In feet: 5′ 6″ftIn meters: 1.7 m|
|Weight||In pounds: 134 lbs In kilograms: 60 Kg|
|Hobbies||Skateboarding, swimming, running|
Some facts about Sunday of Joy
- Joy Sunday was born and raised in New York.
- He graduated from the USC School of Cinematic Arts with honors in Critical Studies.
- He learned the nuances of acting from Harry Shifman, Doc Schneider, Ross Tatum and Sandra Aldini at the LaGuardia School of Performing Arts.
- He completed training in on-camera acting at Graham Shiels Studio.
- It is directed by HRI Theatrical – Tanya Kleckner and Unified Management in Canada.
- Joy also worked as a voiceover artist for Deyan Studio and Dreamscape Audio. Her most popular work includes Accuse: My Story of Injustice, Black Panther: Tales of Wakanda, and Three Oddest Words.
- He appeared in an Xfinity television commercial directed by Dir. Yuri Baranovsky.
- She is best known for playing the lead role of Bianca Barclay in the Netflix television series Wednesday.
If you have more details about Joy Sunday. Please comment below, we will update within an hour.