Haven Madison is an American singer and songwriter. She won the golden ticket on the ABC reality show American Idol Season 21, judged by the iconic trio of Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie. It was a remarkable achievement, one that defines her career and showcases her incredible talent.
Birth and family
Haven Madison was born on March 3, 2006 in Tennessee. Her father’s name is Jason Roy and her mother’s name is Cortni Roy. Jason is the lead singer of the Christian rock band Building 429. He has an older brother named Avery Roy. She is studying at Clarksville High School.
|Profession||Singer and composer|
|Birthdate||March 3, 2006|
|place of birth||Tennessee|
|Native city||Clarksville, Tennessee|
|Family||Mother: Cortni RoyFather: Jason RoyBrother: Avery Roy (older)Sister: Not available|
Educational details and more
|School||Clarksville High School|
|Educational qualification||Continue studies|
|Debut||Television: American Idol Season 21 (2023)|
Some facts about Haven Madison
- Madison is from Clarksville, Tennessee.
- She is a cheerleader at Clarksville High School and also a member of the Student Government Association.
- His father Jason is the lead singer of a Christian band.
- Madison began writing country songs and singing in Nashville at age 12.
- Madison performed her original song “Fifteen” at the American Idol season 21 audition. Her father also joined her and played guitar during her performance.
- According to her Instagram bio, she wants to be Hannah Montana.
- Haven Madison is currently dating Jacob Wiggins, who is an American football player who plays at the college level.
Haven Madison with Jacob Wiggins
If you have more details about Haven Madison. Please comment below, we will update within an hour.
American Idol Categories