Rajat Dahiya (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Bio, Girlfriend & More
Rajat Dahiya is an Indian television actor and model. He is known for the TV shows Piya Rangrezz, Pavitra Bandhan, Kumkum Bhagya, Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai, etc. He has also worked on several television commercials. He also appeared in The Timeliners’ web series NCR Days in 2022. Rajat is originally from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
|Real name||Rajat Dahiya|
|Profession||Actor and model|
|famous role||Sarthak Rane in TV show ‘Tujhse Hai Raabta’ (2019-present)|
|place of birth||Bombay, Maharastra|
|Native city||Bombay, Maharastra|
|Family||Mother: Not availableFather: Not availableSister: Not availableBrother: Not availableWife: Not available|
Educational details and more
|Debut||Television: Pavitra Bandhan (2013)|
|Nomination||Gold Award (2019; Best Supporting Actor)|
Physical statistics and more
|Height||5′ 11″ Feet|
|body shape||Chest: 40 inches Waist: 32 inches Biceps: 12 inches|
Marital status and more
|Brides||Resha Konkar (Actress)|
|Salary (approx.)||Not available|
|Net worth||Not available|
Some facts about Rajat Dahiya
- Rajat Dahiya was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Rajat wanted to become an interior designer.
- He started his career with the television show. Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.
- He gained popularity with the role of Sarthak Rane in the show. Tujhse Hai Raabta.
- Rajat has been active in the acting industry since 2011.
- He has also worked on several television commercials.
- He is a fitness fanatic and loves to work out every day.
If you have more details about Rajat Dahiya. Please comment below, we will update within an hour.