Listen to the Podcast:
Wondering why you’re getting the “We can’t verify your email right now” message on Hulu?
What better way to wind down after a busy day at work or school than by watching your favorite show or movie on Hulu? However, after several sign-up attempts, you may get: We can’t verify your email right now, Hulu. What is the reason behind this? And what is the solution?
The article will break all the deadlocks to guide you to a successful Hulu registration via email verification. So, without further ado, let’s move on to the main area.
Why does the email verification error occur?
There are several reasons for getting this error message. We have listed some of the possible reasons.
- Sometimes we make a mistake when typing our password. Check that you didn’t.
- You can only create a Hulu account with your email. You may have entered an already registered email for the new Hulu registration.
- Sometimes there is a problem with the server. If Hulu’s servers are down, this will happen.
- Hulu subscription may expire.
- The Hulu app requires stable internet connectivity. If your internet package goes down, the Hulu app will not work properly.
Remember, the verification error occurs when you need to authenticate your Hulu account. One of the reasons above can hinder that process during authentication.
We can’t verify your email right now Hulu: How to fix this?
If the Hulu app is unable to verify your email, the practical solution is to start the troubleshooting process. You can then check for problems with the subscription, service, or server errors.
- If you think you entered the correct password, but Hulu can’t verify the email, you should reset your account using Hulu’s password reset page. The original email associated with your Hulu account is required. Contact Hulu support to verify your identity if you can’t remember the email. If all goes well, the Hulu support team will unlock your account.
If you paid for your Hulu service through a third party like Amazon or Apple, you’ll need to use the exact email address and password you use to sign in to those services.
- Check online that the Hulu service is not down. If you can’t sign in from streaming devices like Roku or Amazon Fire Stick, you should try signing in to Hulu using a web browser.
- Start clearing your browser cache if you still can’t log into your Hulu account from your web browser. Then close your browser and reopen it.
- If you’re trying to sign in to a non-paying account, such as a child’s, make sure Parental Controls aren’t set to prevent them from using Hulu. Also, check with the account owner if they accidentally deleted their profile.
- Are you trying to stream using too many devices at once? You cannot start another stream if too many users log in and stream simultaneously.
Unless you purchase the Unlimited Screens add-on, Hulu plans only allow two streams to be active simultaneously.
- When you sign into your Hulu account, if you see an error code, search Google for that error code. You can get the solution.
The Hulu error code PLAUNK65, for example, indicates a network problem. Resolving the network issue will almost certainly resolve your login issues.
- Check the wireless connection on your computer. If your network connection fails, you will not be able to access your Hulu account. This issue may not cause a verification error, but you should check your network connection if you are experiencing verification issues. Even if your network connection is stable, you should check that your Internet connection is working.
- Sometimes email providers block access to Hulu. Make sure that is not the case with your email provider.
- You may have violated Hulu’s user policy. Hulu is not available outside of the US, so many users use VPN services to use Hulu. This is a violation of policy, according to Hulu. Hulu may have banned you if you do.
- Check your IP address. Sometimes the IP appears black for reasons. If this is the case, please contact your Internet provider.
Check out some frequently asked questions about Hulu account verification and email issues.
What email address to use on Hulu?
You need to contact the Hulu customer support team via [email protected]
Do I use my student email for Hulu?
For any college student who signs up with their college email address, Hulu has reduced the monthly subscription price by 75%. Students can get Hulu’s ad-supported plan for $1.99 per month instead of $6.99 per month.
How does Hulu verify student accounts?
Using a web or mobile browser, go to hulu.com/student. Fill in your information in Create your account. You will be taken to SheerID to provide additional information and verify your student status. Select Continue once your student status has been verified.
Does Hulu offer you a 30-day free trial?
You can enjoy ad-free streaming with a 30-day free trial. After that, it’s only $14.99 per month. The free trial offer is only available to new and eligible returning subscribers.
How to fix Hulu error code p-dev320?
The error code p-dev320, along with p-dev318 and p-dev322, usually means there was a problem with the network. Check that your network is working properly, then close and reopen Hulu.
Hulu uses a robust geo-location tracker. So it’s impossible to access Hulu from outside US territories. That’s one of the reasons we can’t verify your email right now. Hulu message. Other technical reasons are discussed here in this article. Hope this provides some help for the email verification issue.
Subscribe to our latest newsletter
To read our exclusive content, sign up now. $5/month, $50/year