Join us for more updates
Rachel White (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Bio, Boyfriend & More
Rachel White is an Indian film actress who is mainly associated with Bengali cinema. She is known for the films Bhobishyoter Bhut, One, Saadey CM Saab and Ungli. Apart from Bengali, she also worked in Punjabi, Hindi and Tamil film industry. Rachel worked on the popular web series Mismatch. She is originally from Kolkata, West Bengal.
Birth and family
Rachel White was born in Calcutta, West Bengal. She studied at Loreto Convent School and completed her Bachelor of Arts graduation from the University of Kolkata. She was brought up in West Bengal, but after some time she moved to Mumbai to pursue her career.
|Age (as in 2020)
|place of birth
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|Mother: Not availableFather: Not availableSister: Not availableBrother: Not availableHusband: Not available
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rachel started her career as a model and has done many modeling jobs. She has also appeared in some television commercials. She began her acting career in 2011, with a Tamil film called Mankatha. Then, in 2014, she received recognition for her role in the Hindi film Ungli, as Imran Hashmi’s girlfriend.
In 2015, White appeared in a Bengali detective drama, Har Har Byomkesh. She also made her debut in Punjabi cinema with Saadey CM Saab. In 2017, White acted in the Hindi films Love Life & Screw up and Jihad.
Educational details and more
|Loreto Convent School, Calcutta
|University of Calcutta
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours in English)
|Bengali film: Har Har Byomkesh (2015)Hindi Movie: Ungli (2014)Web series: Mismatch (2018)
Physical statistics and more
|5′ 7″ Feet
|Read and swim
Marital status and more
|Rachel White came into controversy for accusing film director, Sajid Khan, of sexual harassment. Not only her, there are many actresses who accused Khan. After this incident, she when she was looking for a role in the Humshakals. The principal invited her to her house and misbehaved with her, which made Rachel uncomfortable. She also commented on her body parts.
Presence on social networks
Some facts about Rachel White
- Rachel White was born and raised in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- He made it in Bollywood with Imran Khan as the protagonist of the film. Ungli in 2014.
- He worked in several Bengali films like Har Har Byomkesh, one, Thai curry and devi.
- His hobbies are reading, listening to music and swimming.
- He has also appeared in numerous advertisements and magazine covers.
- He loves spending time with his family and friends.
- In 2018, he worked on the romantic web series Hoichoi. Discordance Directed by Soumik Chattopadhyay.
- He has a scorpion tattoo on his right arm.
- Rachel also worked with Shahrukh Khan and Irrfan Khan in some television commercial.
If you have more details about Rachel White. Please comment below, we will update within an hour.