Science fiction fans have long been attracted to the topic of aliens and UFOs. NASA released a 33-page report on UFOs (unidentified flying objects) on Thursday, revealing some important findings from its research.
In publishing the research, the US space agency stated that the study of UFOs will require new scientific approaches, such as improved satellites, as well as a change in the way unidentified flying objects are viewed.
The report reveals these key findings:
- NASA stated that there is no reason to believe that existing UAP reports have an extraterrestrial source at this time; However, if we accept that as a possibility, those things must have passed through our solar system to get here.
- UFOs were described in the report as one of the world’s greatest “mysteries.”
- NASA also announced the appointment of a new director of UAP research after a panel of experts advised the space agency to step up its efforts to collect data on them.
- According to NASA, there are so few high-quality UFO observations that no scientific conclusions can be drawn. Despite multiple reports and images, the article states that the lack of consistent, precise and selected observations means that we need more data to make sound scientific judgments about the UAP.
- The report states that while NASA’s fleet of Earth observation satellites often lack the spatial resolution needed to detect relatively small objects like UAPs, its next-generation sensors can be used directly to probe the state of local conditions. terrestrial, oceanic and atmospheric that occur. spatially and temporally coincident with the UAPs initially detected by other methods. The report included some UAP cases previously revealed in the Pentagon’s release of a video by naval aviators showing enigmatic aircraft off the east and west coasts of the United States exhibiting speed and maneuverability exceeding known aviation technologies. and lack visible means of propulsion or flight control surfaces. . According to the report, defense and intelligence experts needed more adequate information to determine the nature of various objects.
He stated that U.S. Space Agency assets could play a critical role in assessing whether specific environmental conditions are related to certain observed UAP behaviors or events.
The United States government refers to unexplained sightings as UAPs rather than UFOs. NASA defines them as sightings in the sky or other places that cannot be easily identified or scientifically explained. The study began a year ago and cost less than $100,000.